Epic Games – software developer and an American video game based in Cary, North Carolina. It was founded by Tim Sweeney as Potomac CS in 1991, formerly located in his parents’ residence in Potomac, Maryland. While PC gamers have used Steam as their main client when it comes to gaming, there’ve been few that have turned to use the Epic Games Store on a more regular basis. These games that are available only on this Store are certainly an enticing reason to make use of Epic’s service.
Several gamers favor linking their multiple gaming accounts across different systems so that other gamers can find them easily, which is especially helpful for online play. You can link the Epic Games account to your Xbox Live account as well. Epic is giving away Star Wars Battlefront 2: Celebration Edition for free, this week which is free to download until Jan 21. Take part in epic battles in a galaxy far away, and operate as your preferred heroes like Yoda and Luke Skywalker in this online multiplayer FPS.
How to link Epic Games account with Xbox?
Step 1. Go to the Epic Games website, on your computer and sign in to the account.
2. Once you have signed in, move the cursor over your username in the upper right corner of the display. There appears a drop-down arrow. In that menu list, click “Account.”
3. In that list on the left side of the screen you will find the “Connections” option, click on it.
4. Below the Connections header you will find the “Accounts” tab, click on it.
5. Scroll down to the Xbox logo furthermore click the blue “Connect” button placed under it.
6. Then, click on “Link account.” If you are advised to sign in to your Xbox Live account, do so and follow the steps displayed on the screen to finish the Epic Games linking process.
7. When you revert to the Accounts tab on the Connections screen, the button under the Xbox logo must now appear gray instead of blue and display the word “Disconnect.” In this way, you can confirm that you have linked your Xbox Live account successfully to your Epic Games account.