Season 4 of the American TV series Star Trek: Discovery supports the USS Discovery crew traveling the future, over 900 years after the original Star Trek range experiences.
Next, an epic & upbeat 3rd season, Star Trek: Discovery has hit the reset button over. This time, there will be no galaxy-wide riddle, the lonely appearance of a famous starship. After the 3rd Season’s finale — “That Hope Is You Part Two,” Season 4 of Discovery is meant to fall into the 32nd Century, and, getting back to doing what it is recognized for; a show about the crew of a space ship, having thrilling adventures every week.
WHEN IS SEASON 4 AIRING?
CBS has not revealed the upcoming Season’s official debut date. Nevertheless, the network stated that the cast & crew began shooting back on November 2, 2020, in Toronto. Despite the coronavirus outbreak, Season 4 started filming about nine months after its 3rd Season wrapped in Feb 2020. Discovery is a live-action series that is actively shooting. This means it will air before Picard’s second Season. In mid-2021, is a good bet for when fans can expect to see Discovery’s 4th Season.
IS THERE A TRAILER FOR SEASON 4?
There isn’t any so far, the nearest thing to a trailer for Season 4 is the shooting announcement from November 2. The cast and crew kept such a lid on Season 3 that we were not aware of these upgrades. Hence, when a trailer pops, we could not have many ideas about what to expect.
WHO ARE ALL FEATURING?
The majority of the 3rd Season cast is expected to retort for Season 4 including:
- Sonequa Martin-Green plays the role of Michael Burnham.
- David Ajala plays the role of Clevland Booker.
- Wilson Cruz plays the role of Dr. Culber.
- Mary Wiseman plays the role of Ensign Tilly.
- Doug Jones plays the role of Saru.
- Anthony Rapp plays the role of Lt. Commander Stamets.
- Ian Alexander plays the role of Gray Tal.
- Blu del Barrio plays the role of Adira Tal.
- Tig Notaro plays the role of Jett Reno.
- Oyin Oladejo plays the role of Joann Owosekun
- Emily Coutts plays the role of Keyla Detmer.
Stay tuned for more updates!!