Hell and Demos remained practically unconcealed in video games up until 1993. After John Carmack got fed up with pansy protagonists who couldn’t even lift a gun. So, Carmack gave birth to Doom slayer while playing heavy metal riffs on his electric guitar. This unholy commencement took in the form of the original DOOM. It was a magnificent day and since then, demos of hell have never known harmony.
Suffice to say, Doom Guy (known as Doom slayer) has been the toughest there in decades of video game history. Sadly, years have gone by and better and more authoritative heroes and antiheroes have come to defy the status quo of badassery. In honor of release of DOOM: Eternal, the article depths Doom Slayer against 10 video games heroes:
- Slay: The Punisher- As much as we adore claiming that this match up would be a blunder. Since these two likely would have gone out for a beer instead. Moreover, the retaliator is also perpetually annoyed, though this rage and contempt for anything unlawful also come with misery.
- Nay: Shazam- Doom Slayer might be the go-2 for killing any kind of demon but he has no counterpart against the certified hitters. Coupled with the Shazam’s speed, which is equal to the flash’s, Doom Slayer doesn’t have an opportunity against this miraculous superhero.
- Slay: Aquaman- Aquaman is the most potent superhero that Doom Slayer can beat. Doom Slayer can terminate what Aquaman enemies can’t.
- Nay: Thor- It’s clear that the Doom Slayer is not commendable of lifting the Mjolnir because he enjoys execute much. So the magical superhero is beyond Doom Slayer’s pay grade.
- Slay: Iron Man- Doom Slayer is super natural human being and he is irrefutably more physically stout than Tony Star.
- Nay: Doctor Strange- Doctor Strange like Thor, is one of the most crucial super hero in Marvel universe. Strange can effortlessly toy with Doom Slayer is they have to grapple with each other.
- Slay: Captain America- Doom Slayer positively comes on top since he is capable of punching demons to death.
- Nay: Superman- Superman looks at all the commotion and puts Doom Slayer in chastisement. Losing to Superman is not something to be discomfited of; you’re the hero who’s the next.
- Slay: Batman- Doom Slayer has faced sneakier and intellectual demos than an authentic billionaire. Even in hand-to-hand combat, Batman would plunge against appalling Droom Slayer.
- Nay: Hulk- Hulk fuels his strength with his anger and rage. The fight would be a splendid maelstrom of fury, there’s no other approach. It would end than into ramshackle ragdoll.