12 tips to start your first conversation with your crush or flirting
You are here to understand the concept of flirting and 12 tips to do flirting with the opposite gender. Flirting is not easy to do even the confident people freeze out when it comes to flirting. We want to do flirt but we can’t do it due to some aspects. Here in this article, I am going to share 12 tips that help you how to do flirting.
Let’s start with 12 tips:
- Never be looser, be confident. Be confidence is the sexiest thing when you do flirting with your girlfriend(and everyone else). When you are confident, they will think they are special to you.
- Display you are interested in their life. When you will get the chance to talk, talk about their life. Give a compliment to them. Show how you are interested in their life and you can do this by asking lots of questions about their life and thus, showing your interest level.
- More attention to the lips. Always keep lip gloss and keep chapstick or pouty in your bag. Swipe on the lips before your crush arrive. Your crush always remembers those lips the whole day.
- Keep a smile and say hi. When you walking down the hallway and see your crush is approaching. Don’t ignore him rather look up, smile at them, and say hi. Just a little bit wave your hand and say hi. Boom – you nailed it.
- Keep ignoring for not for long. Keep trying to pick the conversation every time is not a good idea. Keep ignoring for a small duration of a period. It helps you create emotion and feeling in your heart.
- Master in compliment. Whenever you are in the party run into a hottie at a crowded party. Say “Oh, very very sorry. I become a total fool around cute people.” They will try to talk with you and be with you. And then start your introduction.
- Keep smile while starring. That looks weird, right? When your crush catches you while you are starring at that time you look away. Gather up your confidence. Next time when your crush catches you, smile back at them. It will prove you are a confident personality and you can give an excuse to them to talk.
- Ask questions about their clothes. While you are in conversation, ask about their clothing brand, accessories they wear. They will realize that you are interested in their life.
- Be hygiene. Always wear washed cloth, use perfume if possible. Flirting is not about the conversation but how you present yourself in front of your crush. If you are hygienic, definitely your crush wants to talk with you.
- Take help from your friends. Feeling afraid to talk alone, take your friends to help. Next time come along with your friends, introduce your friends to your crush and feel to start the first conversation.
- Use the power of technology. Nowadays, everybody has their own smartphone. Before start flirting physically, use social media and text her. Start your conversation from social media. While texting makes you more confident and you can randomly pick up any topic.
- Pick up cheesy lines to start. Pick up lines draws more attention to someone. Before you introduce yourself in front of your crush just pick up some lines like ” Can you go from here. Because your other girls look ugly. “. This pickup line tells that your crush is more beautiful than other girls.