If you like a horror movie, consider A Quiet Place Part 2 movie. The movie released on 8 March 2020 in New York City. In the United State, the movie will release on 3 September 2020.
A Quiet Place Part 2 is an American horror movie directed by John Krasinski and the sequel of the previous A Quiet Place movie which was released in 2018. After watching the trailer, it seems like the unknown creatures arrived in the city to hunt the humans and the creatures unable to see the humans. The creatures only hunt human listening to the sounds. Moreover, the protagonist wants to save her children from the creatures. She went to the journey of survival to save her children from the unknown human-eating creatures. The protagonist found an unknown man who is going to saves her family from the creatures.
Details of the movie:
- The director of the movie: John Krasinski
- The genre of this movie: Horror
- The producers of the movie: Michael Bay, Andrew Form, Brad Fuller, and John Krasinski
- The writer of this movie: John Krasinski
- The stars of this movie: Emily Blunt (Main character), Cillian Murphy, Millicent Simmonds, Noah Jupe, Djimon Hounsou, and John Krasinski.
- The music is given by Marco Beltrami
- The production companies: Platinum Dunes, Sunday Night Products.
- The Distributor of this film: Paramount Pictures
- Length of this movie: 97 mins
- Language of this movie: English
- IMDb has given 7.3 ratings out of 10 for this movie.
- Almost 92% of users liked this film according to the Google search.
- My ratings: 4 out of 5.
Comments about this film
Everyone in the cinema was silent, nobody dared to talk nor whisper. We are so curious and dead focus reading the subtitle to get their reason why they can’t make much noise. The story was different, showed how a mother can be so brave in spite of all the pain she’s experiencing just to save her kids, how a dad can become so intelligent making inventions to keep them safe and a child who is able to fight for survival.
Amazing! I love all the different sounds this movie has! And the storyline (spoiler alert) of like them setting off fireworks so she can scream and have the baby. And I think Beau’s death scene really hooks people and shows them what this movie has in store for them. Especially because Beau is not someone you think would die at the start of the movie. Now I’m hooked on this quiet place movie and can’t wait for the 2nd one!