Let’s have a look at the elements –
- February 9, 1986 – on this day, the recent Comet known as 1P/Halley has actually departed through perihelion. This Comet named Halley, which is actually considered to be the future and given the name that is Comet of the Week. This is actually a whole past, which is the subject as well as the Special Topics for presentation for everyone.
- February 10, 2020 – The main-belt asteroid that is 191 or Kolga. This will actually be considered to be mystical and the fourth magnitude star that is also known as Nu Serpentis. The path which is predicted for this has included and actually going to cross the southeastern U.S, eastern Colorado, and through South Carolina.
- February 11, 2020 – The large main-belt asteroid that is actually fourth and so-called Vesta. It is the main and Fifth magnitude star. This is known as the HD 19270 Aries. The path which is actually predicted for this has actually included the areas named as southeastern Canada, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland. And also includes northern Europe which will be including Northern Ireland, northern England, Scotland and Denmark, southern Sweden, northern Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Belarus, and far western Russia.
- February 12, 2001 – The Near-Earth Asteroid Rendezvous, which is short for NEAR, actually performs its first soft landing.
- February 13, 2020 – The main-belt asteroid that is 112 Iphigenia. So according to the prediction made by the scientists, this will cross the places such as southern Brazil, southern Venezuela, northern Columbia, northern Panama, south-central Nicaragua.
- February 14, 2000 – The Near-Earth Asteroid Rendezvous short for NEAR. This is actually a spacecraft which arrives at the near-Earth asteroid, 433.
- February 15, 2011 – This Comet, which had actually earlier been visited by the deep impact mission in 2005 and known as a “Comet of the Week.
These were the history of the Comet, which occurs this month and the previous month. This is not the ending but the beginning.